Diposting di: Lain-lain di California | Terkirim: |
TechFlow's EMI Services Mission Support is seeking HVAC Control Technician/Engineer. This role works collaboratively with internal administration, external stakeholders, and union tradespeople in conducting preventative maintenance, repair, installation, and commissioning of building automation systems. This position is essential to ensure we meet Base Customer requirements and requires someone with a proven troubleshooting track record with control systems.
* Troubleshoots HVAC Equipment and Systems to include all Makes/Models of Heat Pumps, Condenser Units and Air Handlers as well as wide range of smaller ancillary equipment such as VAVx92s and Fan Coil Units. These units may be stand alone or part of a larger system/network.
* Conducts systematic reviews and diagnostics that include checking amperage/voltage, refrigerant levels, leak detection and repair.
* Identifies, interprets and diagnoses the proper method and direction for repair of equipment and systems.
* Reviews system logs to interpret, manipulate, repair and restore existing controls software to enable buildings and systems to function at maximum output level.
* Designs and configures technically complex building control systems. Creates flow diagrams, sequence of operations, network layouts and electrical schematics as required.
* 8 years experience to include inspection, disassembly, assembly, replacement, and repair of compressors, motors, burners, pumps, filters, ductwork, pipes, valves, refrigerants, and their recovery systems and pressure vessel
* Experience in Controls Software from multiple manufacturerx92s such as Invensys, Allerton, Johnson Control Metasys, Honeywell, etc.
* Experience in calibrating, troubleshooting, and replacing control systems
* Be willing to challenge and be challenged to drive innovation
* Must be able to braze and solder
* Experience in troubleshooting and repairing Chillers from 50-400 tons is a plus
* Valid Drivers License
* Current EPA Universal Refrigerant Certification
EMI is an industry-leading provider of DOD base operation support services, facilities maintenance, logistics, and IT support. EMI consistently delivers cost-saving through best value innovations and quality service that exceeds our clients expectations.
WHAT SETS US APART
The Right Partner: EMI has grown by gaining our customers trust and our employees loyalty. Weve successfully performed over 60 service contracts, and we understand the unique challenges facing todays military. We offer exceptional responsiveness and a strong commitment to customer satisfaction. We demonstrate this commitment by consistently earning some of the highest customer satisfaction ratings in the industry.
The Right Team: The EMI team includes over 250 high-achieving professionals, administrative and trades personnel deployed in various locations throughout the United States. At times, we augment our in-house capabilities with proven and capable business partners.
The Right Approach: EMI brings vast expertise and proven solutions to augment our clients operations. We provide a platform that delivers seamless mission support and exceptional customer service in a very cost-effective and repeatable solution.
* Generous benefits package
* Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
* Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
* Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
* Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
* Short Term & Long Term Disability
* Training & Development
* Wellness Resources