Diposting di: Lain-lain di Carinthia | Terkirim: |
You are eager to contribute to a sustainable future by generating leading edge innovation and have the passion and dedication to develop our next groundbreaking products? You describe yourself as an ambitious team player and use systematic approaches for straightforward problem solving? Moreover you are strong in communication and in establishing networks in and around your working environment? Then this is your chance! Join us now and develop cutting-edge quality products for power management applications. Are you in?
What we offer you in Villach
Driving decarbonization and digitalization. Together.
Infineon designs, develops, manufactures, and markets a broad range of semiconductors and semiconductor-based solutions, focusing on key markets in the automotive, industrial, and consumer sectors. Its products range from standard components to special components for digital, analog, and mixed-signal applications to customer-specific solutions together with the appropriate software.
-Power & Sensor Systems (PSS) drives leading-edge power management, sensing, and data transfer capabilities -
The PSS division powers decarbonization and digitalization with a wide range of energy-efficient and digital solutions. PSS semiconductors help avoid carbon emissions, use resources sustainably, manage power effectively and intelligently, give 'things' smart senses, and process data quickly and reliably. The portfolio includes power, connectivity, RF, and sensor system technologies to develop smaller, lighter, smarter, and more efficient solutions for consumer devices, smart home/building applications, robotics, computing and data centers, charging devices, power tools, and much more.
The next generation of silicon and wide-bandgap (SiC and GaN) solutions provides unparalleled performance and reliability for 5G, big data, and renewable energy applications. These materials are paving the way for further energy and carbon savings. Highly precise XENSIV sensor solutions are enabling IoT devices to react intuitively to their surroundings for seamless user interactions while audio amplifiers bring exceptional sound experiences to smart speakers and other audio use cases.
Click here for more information about working at PSS with interesting employee and management insights and an overview with more .
At Infineon in Villach you shape the technologies of tomorrow and work in an international environment with more than 4.700 colleagues from over 70 nations. Your personal contribution will be valued and appreciated as the cornerstones of our success. And all that in beautiful surroundings which guarantee a high quality of life.
The City of Villach is located in the center of Carinthia, Austria's southernmost province, in close proximity to the Italian and Slovenian border. Due to its particular geographic location and the outstanding natural beauty of the region, Villach and the whole province of Carinthia have for generations been popular holiday destinations for people from all over the world. Living in Austria also has many social, health-care-related and economic perks. The country's social and health care system is among the best in the world and for decades numerous international surveys have singled out Austria as a particularly safe and wealthy country with a high quality of life.
In your new job you will be responsible for:
- Technical leadership: Guide and inspire your team of experts, ensuringthe top-level design of power products
- Work package management: Estimate, plan, and track the work packages ofyourself and your team members to meet project milestones effectively
- Chip-level architecture: Interpret product requirements and implement chip-level architectures and power concepts
- Chip size and power estimation: Utilize your expertise to estimate chipsize and power consumption accurately
- Collaborative teamwork: Foster close cooperation with project management, system architects, functional verification, and the integration team for seamless project execution
At a glance
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A university master's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or a comparable field
- 8+ years of professional experience in the field of Digital Design
- Proven experience in technically leading a team of experts and motivating the team to achieve outstanding results
- Proficiency in System Verilog and/or Verilog/VHDL for RTL design and verification tasks
- Experience with low power digital design at product level
- Proficiency in scripting languages like Python or Perl to enhance design automation and productivity
- Fluency in English, German skills are a plus
LocationVillach (Austria) Entry level5+ years Job IDHRC Start dateas soon as possible TypeFull time ContractPermanent Job sharingJob sharing possible Workplace typeHybrid
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification. The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group I . The monthly salary is paid 14 times p.a. We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.
More than 5.000 people work at five different sites in Austria.
Find out more about sites in Austria
Villach benefits from its status as a "small town", offering everyday living at affordable prices in an outstanding setting.
Find out what you like most about Villach and join us:
We are on a journey to create the best Infineon for everyone.
This means we embrace diversity and inclusion and welcome everyone for who they are. At Infineon, we offer a working environment characterized by trust, openness, respect and tolerance and are committed to give all applicants and employees equal opportunities. We base our recruiting decisions on the applicant s experience and skills.