Diposting di: Ranta Suplai/Logistik di East Midlands | Terkirim: |
We are Fowler Welch – a multi award winning supply chain specialist working with retailers, wholesalers and manufacturers across the UK. We live by a simple set of values: to delight our customers, maximise our efficiency, be socially responsible and to promote being an employer of choice.
We are looking for a Warehouse Shift Supervisor to join the team at our Spalding depot on a full time, permanent basis
Shift Pattern: 4 on 4 off nights,18.00-06.00
(A degree of flexibility is required in order to meet the demands of the business)
To assist in the day-to-day running of the warehouse in line with Company and customer standards.
To lead a team ensuring good productivity, picking accuracy and the overall performance of the warehouse is achieved to meet customer and company service levels.
Main Responsibilities of a Shift Supervisor:
* To supervise the warehouse staff to ensure that warehouse disciplines are rigidly maintained.
* To be responsible for the achievement of daily KPI's in order that:
* Daily targets are met
* Despatch requirements are met
* Delivery targets are met
* Picking accuracy
* Ensuring all operatives are trained in the warehouse discipline of picking and to arrange retraining where necessary.
* Ensure that company standards of hygiene and housekeeping are achieved and taking appropriate action where it is not found.
* Ensure that the Company Health & Safety Rules are enforced in the warehouse, and any issues are reported in line with company procedures
* Identifying procedures and or systems used which could be improved to help minimise warehouse errors and maximise staff productivity.
* To manage day to day team issues including holidays authorisation and arranging cover, timekeeping and absence monitoring, completion of daily time sheets.
* To manage any performance issues with the team in liaison with the Warehouse Managers and HR.
* FLT Licence
* Good working knowledge of MS Office – Word and Excel
* Operational experience within a FMCG warehouse environment
* Warehouse health & safety legislation
* Operational methods and procedures relating to the FMCG industry
* Operational experience within a temperature-controlled warehouse environment is desirable
* Results focus and commitment to goals and values
* Customer understanding
* Attention to detail
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
We believe our employees are the driving force behind our success, which is why we offer a wide range of benefits which include – but are not limited to – the following:
* Free Fowler Welch Healthcare Cash Plan
* Free life insurance as a Fowler Welch employee equal to three times your basic salary.
* Competitive pension scheme
* ‘Cycle 2 Work’ Scheme – save up to 42% on the cost of a new bike and necessary equipment.
* Recognition schemes for our exceptional employees – monthly winners receive £100 of shopping vouchers.
When our staff have passion for what they do they work with more care and attention which is reflected to our clients, Click APPLY NOW to #JoinOurWinningTeam and begin your career today