Diposting di: Lain-lain di Cambridge | Terkirim: |
British manufacturer operating globally, c£20m turnover with ambitious growth plans providing solutions to various industry sectors including aerospace, construction and automotive, is looking for an engineering bias Product Marketing Manager to be part of their highly successful team. Reporting to the Managing Director, supporting a small team of three and working closely with the senior management team, you will have strong commercial acumen, taking responsibility for shaping the strategy and vision for the product portfolio that will underpin the business long term goals to ensure continued success.
You will possess and demonstrate sharp commercial awareness with a proven track record in identifying opportunities adding value and being a finisher. Working closely to build a strong rapport and relationship with new and existing major accounts with travel throughout USA, Europe and other international markets that includes trade shows and training.
This role requires post degree/apprenticeship trained in engineering/product/manufacturing and marketing or similar calibre with a minimum of three years working within a similar position, where you are ready to step into a fast growing and successful innovative business that takes pride in their products providing solutions globally. Overseas interest will be welcomed.
Key responsibilities include:
* Establish and maintain a standard of product management performance that supports the
strategic vision, purpose and priorities of the business
* Define and own the product vision and roadmap ensuring it aligns with the company strategy
* Identify market opportunities and build strong well researched and commercially sound business cases
* Retain a high level of customer focus, monitor feedback through market testing concepts and products to ensure they are a strong fit for our target market segment
* Develop and retain close relationships with key players within our customer base through regular contact and face to face contact which will involve international travel
* Understand the commercial and business criteria that will determine success for the products and/or their key features
* Analyze and understand competitor propositions and pricing strategies, positioning our portfolio favourably against the competition
* Report on and monitor product reviews and sales and margin stats to ensure the business is delivering to plan
* Define, implement and manage both Product Development and Value Proposition processes that meet the needs of targeted customers and end-users
* Work closely with our engineering and development teams to communicate the product vision and to motivate the teams to ensure the successful and timely delivery of quality solutions
* Monitor product sales and margin stats to ensure the business is delivering to plan
* Work closely with the Managing Director and senior management team to help define value propositions; product descriptions and benefits and to ensure the appropriate marketing strategy is in place
* Define and own the company’s outward facing image including all digital marketing
You will possess gravitas and tenacity, and own the product and marketing strategy with energy and charisma. Working intuitively with all operations and demonstrating a strong technical engineering background will be essential to your success in working within a complex engineering full life cycle manufacturer, and with a dynamic technical team with a great sense of humour