Diposting di: Lain-lain di Cina | Terkirim: |
Sichuan Internships & Immersion Programs (SII) matches foreign interns with top international enterprises in Chengdu, China. Chengdu is the capital of Sichuan province. It’s a lively and rapidly developing city, with some of the best opportunities for developing business experience and having an amazing time all at once.
We match interns with companies based on the intern's interest and career goals, and the match is confirmed only after an online interview between the company and the candidate had taken place, after which - both sides approve the arrangement.
Fell free to contact us for further information about the program.
positions in Front Offic / F&B / Rooms
Regular Tasks Undertaken by intern:
1. Establish and maintain mutual understanding and goodwill between guests and management.
2.Plan and co-ordinate the provision of friendly, efficient services to guests .
3. Assist staff with English and western culture.
4. Attends and participates in meetings and training sessions as scheduled.
5. Assist with the preparation of an outlet for service.
6. Maintain hygienic standards and procedures.
7. Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
Work hours:5 days/week
- RMB3 000/month;
- Apartment (Single-bed room, share living room)
- 3 meals per day (1 meal in Café , 2 meals in Canteen)
- Laundry for uniform
Apply for this job
- 119 CNY/Per hari/per malam
- 1.000 - 3.000 CNY/Per bulan
- 3.000 CNY/Per bulan
- 2.000 - 3.000 CNY/Per tahun
- 2.000 - 3.000 CNY/Per bulan