Job Type: Temporary (Flexible hours & possibility of a part time ongoing role)
A2U is looking for an enthusiastic Web Content Assistant to join our team, working on uploading content to our website and enhancing SEO. You’ll be writing product descriptions, producing images for uploading to our website and linking to our stock management system.
What you’ll do:
- Write product descriptions with SEO-rich content
- Ensure the site is categorized in the best way possible for the different types of customers to maximize sales
- Create & work with spreadsheets to track all uploads accurately
- Tweak high quality artwork (usually from manufacturer images) using Photoshop
- Liaise with partner companies to gather product details, images etc.
- Link all products accurately to our stock management system and testing
What we’re looking for:
- Experience in WordPress, Photoshop and SEO
- Unwavering attention to detail
- A self-starter with the ability to take initiative and work with minimal supervision
- Be logical and able to get to the bottom of issues and resolve problems
- Have the patience to upload products repetitively for long periods of time
- Fluent English
Qualities we like:
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Team players
- Energetic & positive, ’can do’ attitude
How to apply:
Interested applicants, are requested to send us a message using the messaging system below.