Pubblicato in: Architetti in Arabia Saudita | Inviato: |
Location: Saudi Arabia
Contract – 1 year – renewable
Salary: £85 - £95,000 total package which includes accommodation and transport allowance plus medical, flights and holiday entitlement
Our client is one of the leading and most established Architectural, Engineering, Project Management, Construction Management and Engineering Consultancy Firms in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia with excellent professional experience in the local, regional and international market.
Our Client provides professional services in Architectural and Engineering Design, Construction Management, Interior Design, Master Planning, Landscaping, Project Management, Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing (MEP) Engineering.
Our Client has completed hundreds of projects in the region and out of them many have received regional and international awards. As a result of their increased success, they are now looking to expand their team and seek a Senior Chartered Mechanical Engineer to join their international team.
• Review the design and detailing for high profile projects
• Review the construction contractor's site generated data in respect of his engineering discipline.
• Monitor the construction contractor's site work methods involving his engineering discipline.
• Ensure all materials used and work performed are as per project construction specifications
• Monitor and review construction drawings, calculations and shop drawings in respect of his engineering discipline and review their incorporation into as-built records.
• Prepare, when directed by the PM, Technical Queries for submission to the Construction Contractor or FM Design Review Section as appropriate.
• To ensure that all FM activities under his control are undertaken in accordance with the applicable specifications, standards, codes of practice and quality system procedures.
• Chartered / Registered Engineer Mechanical Engineer with (minimum 5 years) experience.
• The Saudi Council of Engineering membership or equivalent
• Ability to adapt to a different working & living culture
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent focus on client service is essential.
• Desire to be the best in your field and prepared to be professionally challenged.
If you’re interested in this role, kindly forward an up-to-date copy of your CV in a word format to Andy Stevens