Pubblicato in: Legale/Avvocati in Australia | Inviato: |
We are incredibly proud to be working with an award winning construction law firm in Sydney Australia
They are specialists in Construction, Property, Engineering, Infrastructure, Resources, Employment & Workplace relations industries. They have undergone an amazing transformation in the last 5 years.
They are offering a full expense paid relocation package to Australia for the right candidate!
Each of their Directors have leading law firm backgrounds and they provide top-tier experience and mentorship to their clients and staff, respectively. They manage every matter as if it were their own.
They are looking for Senior Associates to join the business to become the next generation of talent within the firm.
They are open to taking applications from candidates outside of Australia i.e. UK, South Africa and once again, will provide relocation for those who are successful.
What will be expected of you:
* You are responsible for the provision of high-quality legal work under minimum supervision from partners.
* You are required to meet the fundamental KPI of achieving your billing target of (7 billable hours per day).
* You are required to accurately record your time and ensure that your time entries are completed by the times specified in the firm’s policies.
* You are required to provide less experienced legal staff with the opportunity to undertake legal work and generate billable hours when working on legal matters.
* You are required to foster and maintain client relationships with a degree of being the clients’ primary point of contact.
* You are required to contribute to the growth of the firm through marketing efforts.
You demonstrate well developed drafting skills.
You are confident and effective in negotiations with counterparts.
You are able to identify when a team member needs support and will be approachable for advice, giving constructive feedback.
You gather information from a variety of sources to identify your own strengths and weaknesses.
In respect of matters under the Building and Construction Industry Payment Act 1999 (NSW) and Building and Construction Industry Payments Act 2004 (QLD):
1. You provide advice to clients in respect of their rights and liabilities, including rights and liabilities under associated legislation;
2. You prepare and submit payment claims and payment schedules;
3. You prepare and submit adjudication applications and adjudication responses; and
4. You perform recovery actions and injunctions as appropriate in respect of determinations made.
* You provide advice in respect of Home Building Act 1989 (NSW) matters and other construction related legislation.
* You are able to litigate complex construction matters and manage large teams of people.
* You are able to engage and effectively liaise with counsel and expert witnesses.
* You comply with all workplace policies and procedures of the firm, in place from time to time.
* Min 5 years in an Associate or Senior Associate role
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Excellent time management skills and an ability to work well under pressure.
* A commercial approach and an ability to negotiate effectively.
* Strong attention to detail with well-developed analytical skills.
* Ability to be team-focused, cooperative and empathetic, and also to work independently.
What is in it FOR YOU
* Highly competitive salary packages
* Incentive pay
* 5 weeks’ annual leave
* Referral of new clients rewards
* Salary continuance insurance - income protection, Life and TPD insurance
* Plenty of social activities
* Annual team trip overseas or interstate
* Provision of breakfast and fresh fruit and healthy snacks during the day
* Relocation assistance if you are based outside of Australia
- 80.000 - 200.000 AUD/annuale
- 28.000 AUD/annuale
- 19.500 - 22.000 AUD/annuale