Salon Couture Inc. located in Surrey is looking for full time permanent Hairdressing Salon manager to join their team as soon as possible.
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Salary: $24.00 hourly for 40 Hours per week
15925 Fraser Highway
Surrey, BC V4N 0Y3
• Oversee daily salon operations
• Interview, hire, train staff and supervise them; makes sure that each staff member understands the procedure that needs to be carried out
• Create and distribute staff schedules at the beginning of each shift considering peak times and seasonality
• Ensure that customers are handed over to the right salon staff member
• Provide consultation services to customers in terms of the services that they may need
• Handle inventory management duties: stock taking and ordering beauty products, like creams and essential oils and replenish stock
• Arrange for regular maintenance services for all equipment
• Apply hygiene practices across all beauty stations and makes sure that each staff member follows safety and hygiene protocols.
• Ensure appropriate upkeep and maintenance of the salon.
• Maintain staff records, including salaries and working schedules.
• Punch in sales data into salon defined database for record keeping purposes
• Keep updated records of costs and revenues (e.g. daily, monthly and quarterly), create expense and payroll reports for the benefit of the owner
• Run online competitions and offer discount packages to attract new customers
• Attending trade fairs to keep up-to-date with the latest products and trends
• Take complaints and resolve customers’ issues in a polite manner
• Secondary school education is required.
• Three years of experience in the service being offered are usually required.
No Phone Calls please, only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.