Pubblicato in: Telecomunicazioni in Cipro | Inviato: |
An exciting opportunity to join an International Financial Services / Forex Company based in Limassol, Cyprus EU.
As a BI Data Engineer with a focus on data visualizations, you will join the client's Business Intelligence team dedicated to empowering making data driven decisions. You will work across various business units (Risk, Sales, Operations, Product etc..) to create BI reports, dashboards, and improve existing reporting processes. Experience in ETL development, data architecture and data warehousing is crucial. Solid communication skills and building interdepartmental relationships are critical to success in this role.
Your role will be required to have:
* B.Sc. /M.Sc in Computer Science, Data Science or related field;
* Passion for using data visualization tools to turn complex data sets into actionable insights;
* Strong SQL skills and experience with large data sets required;
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
* Ability to translate complex source data into a consumable format and structure;
* Ability in liaising with product management and content owners to produce impactful visualizations;
* Expertise in data visualization, including dashboard development and design principles using Power BI or Tableau or other reporting tools;
* Design and implement complex, multi-step ETLs;
* Perform data profiling, data mapping, and data quality validation;
* Knowledge of data warehouse design concepts such as star and snowflake schema design, and slowly changing dimensions;
* Excellent knowledge of the English Language both written and oral, is a Must.
The following will be considered an advantage:
* Interest in data modelling and statistical analysis with Python or R;
* Familiarity with cloud services and source control systems;
* Experience in financial markets;
* Written and verbal communication skills and the ability to influence others;
* Experience with Agile/Scrum Methodology.
Greek language not essential for this international Company
- 26.700 - 53.400 EUR/annuale
- 30.000 - 45.000 EUR/annuale
- 30.000 - 55.000 EUR/annuale