Polarity Technologies Ltd is a leading provider of internet advertising, specializing in mobile and desktop application distribution and monetization. Our business is growing rapidly, and we are looking to fill a User Acquisition Manager role in the office in Nicosia, Cyprus. As part of the team in Nicosia, you will join a group of enthusiastic and intelligent professionals who are passionate about the work they do and the people that they work with. This role reports to the Director of Accounting and Operations and requires a high level of collaboration between cross-functional and geographically diverse teams.
The User Acquisition Manager’s main goal is to grow app installs/lead a team to grow app installs through keyword-based advertising on Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and/or other networks as necessary; as well as find strategies to acquire users/keep them, run SEO campaigns, use Excel to Analyze campaigns and develop landing pages from scratch for ads.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Campaign Management: Develop, deploy, and optimize search campaigns which drive traffic to our proprietary application portals.
- Research & Analysis: Conduct market/competitor research to be leveraged in the execution of campaigns; Analyze conversion data, identify trends, and optimize campaigns to meet agreed upon CPA targets and ROI goals.
- Testing: Aggressively A/B test ad copy to maximize CTR.
- Web Development: Must know how to code websites/create landing pages for advertisements.
- Management: Lead a team and implement Media Buying/User Acquisition strategies.
- Business Development: Independently identify and present new campaign opportunities to appropriate stakeholders.
- 10-15 years digital media buying/ user acquisition experience specifically in paid search
- At least 10 years management experience in a digital marketing/paid search environment is a must
- Expert-level understanding of Google AdWords
- Strong knowledge of Bing Ads preferred
- Advanced Excel skills (Pivot tables, macros is a must)
- Experience managing high budget and high volume campaigns
- 5 years experience web development – developing and designing landing pages for ads.
- Communication (written & oral): Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to establish, develop, and maintain business relationships. Must also have excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Proven Track Record: Have a successful work history of meeting deadlines and commitments.
- Adaptability: Capable of adjusting to quickly shifting priorities.
- Resourceful: Looks for ways to achieve goals utilizing available resources.
- Industry Knowledge: Have a solid understanding of how online display and search advertising works.
- Team Player: Demonstrates a strong ability to support department staff members and managers, and establish collaborative relationships with peers.
- Desire to Win: Willingness to go above and beyond specific requirements and desire to exceed expectations.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at Polarity Technologies Ltd, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to. To apply for this position, please email your CV to [...].
- EUR 4.500 / annuale