Pubblicato in: Servizi amministrativi e di Supporto in Filippine | Inviato: |
We are looking for an organized and professional Virtual Administrative Assistant to join our team which helps Small Businesses to outsource their Administrative support. The Candidate will communicate and provide this service for the company from a remote position. We have both full-time and part-time openings.
To be successful, a strong Internet connection is required, along with experience using communication tools like Skype. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential as well. Ultimately the candidate should be able to work independently with minimum supervision.
You will be supporting US Based Clients so you will need to be able to adjust your schedule to their required time frame during US hours. You will need to complete a brief online skills assessment as part of the hiring process to ensure you are the right fit for the position. There is also chance for growth. We offer perks/incentives as part of your journey with us. You will also have ongoing training and skill development opportunities. We are a company that appreciates their team members and we are looking forward to hearing from you.
Virtual Assistant Responsibilities:
· Answer phone calls and respond to emails.
· Organize managers’ calendars and schedule meetings with clients.
· Manage travel plans for employees.
· Issue invoices to clients.
· Update the company website and social media accounts.
· Data Entry
· Create presentations, as assigned
· Manage a contact list
· Prepare customer spreadsheets and keep online records
· Perform market research
· Address employee’s administrative queries
· Provide customer service as first point of contact
· And other duties as assigned
Virtual Assistant Requirements:
· A Bachelor Degree preferred
· At least 1 year experience as an administrative assistant working from home
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Fully computer literate with proficiency with word-processing software and spreadsheets (e.g. MS Office)
· Highly organized, great attention to detail, punctual and reliable.
· Familiarity with current technologies, like desktop sharing, cloud services and VoIP
· Knowledge of online calendars and scheduling (e.g. Google Calendar)
· Excellent phone, email and instant messaging communication skills
· Excellent time management skills
Canditati per questo lavoro
- 656 - 738 PHP/mensile
- 100 PHP/annuale