Pubblicato in: Altro in Berlino | Inviato: |
Position: Senior Project Manager – Civil Engineering Contractor
Location: Europe, initial project in Germany
Salary: 70,000 - 80,000 per annum DOE
A multi utilities and civil engineering Contractor is looking to attract an experienced Project Manager to their European team. Based initially on a project in Germany, you will be responsible for the profitable, on time delivery of the project.
You will be responsible for around €30m of civils scope including groundworks and earthworks, drainage, and reinforced concrete.
Specialising in a market that is experiencing significant growth, there is clear opportunity for your role to mature in line with future project wins. There will also be opportunity for you to travel and work across Europe.
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
• Delivery of Project to programme, budget, HSEQ, client and contract requirements
• Agreeing the timescales, costs and resources needed to deliver the project
• Selecting, maintaining and leading a project team
• Negotiating with contractors and suppliers for materials and services
• Reporting regularly on progress to the client
• Maintaining effective communication with stakeholders
• Resolving any issues/ delays
• Communicating with clients, contractors’ colleagues and suppliers on the progress
To be successful in this position, it is anticipated that you:
• Br educated to degree standard in Civil Engineering (or equivalent)
• Have demonstrable experience as a Project Manager, or as a Number One on section of work on a larger programme
• Be extremely knowledgeable in earthworks and reinforced concrete works
• Be experienced in managing self performed works
• Ideally hold existing international experience
If you would like to discuss this position in more detail, then please contact us via phone or email,
“People Group are an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to promoting an inclusive environment for both our clients and employees