Pubblicato in: Altro in Francoforte | Inviato: |
Our bilingual Phorms School Frankfurt has two locations in the Frankfurt metropolitan area where we educate students from nursery through to secondary school. At our family-friendly Phorms Taunus Campus in Steinbach, which is surrounded by nature, we provide access to German-English language acquisition for around 600 children and young people, beginning in nursery, using the immersion method. Our Phorms Frankfurt Taunus Campus sets itself apart with its diverse and international community. Our pedagogical team within the nursery, primary school with reception and secondary school supports our students in growing up to be independent, open-minded and globally thinking young people.
Phorms Frankfurt is a part of the Phorms Education SE network of bilingual schools and nurseries, that has been enriching the educational landscape in Germany since 2006.
For the afternoon and holiday programme of our primary school in Steinbach (near Frankfurt) we are looking for a motivated and qualified
Educator for our Hort
(in part-time – 20 hourse/week)
• An attractive benefit package including a monthly ticket for public transport or a benefit card, comprehensive company pension schemes, relocation support and access to a Corporate Benefits Portal
• Five days of additional paid sick leave in the case of an ill child, and reduced rates for school or nursery fees
• 30 days of holiday (within the school holidays)
• Annual recreation allowance
• Cutting edge technology and facilities
• Small group support with additional professionals, such as an on-campus school psychologist
• Trusting relationship between teachers, teaching assistants and students as well as a cooperative parent community
• Short internal administrative processes: uncomplicated purchases and reimbursement of expenses
• Close cooperation with the management team
In this position you will look after the children from Monday-Friday from 3pm to 6:30pm and for a total of 5 weeks per year in the all-day holiday programme (40 h/week).
• Independent planning and implementation of after school activities (Clubs)
• Support in afternoon care organization
• Planning and participation in activities for the all-day holiday programme during school vacations
• Positive, attentive and inclusive approach to children
• Experience working with primary school children or current or completed training or studies in the social field
• Communicative, motivated, and committed to working as part of a team
• Interest in working in a bilingual and international atmosphere
• Very good English language skills
Interested in re-shaping education? Bring your new ideas to life with us and apply now via our website:
Please visit www.jobs.phorms.de for more details and do not hesitate to contact Monique, Tel.: 030/ 311 678 104.
We look forward to your application!