Pubblicato in: Risorse umane/Ricerca Personale in Malta | Inviato: |
The Loan Administration Specialist is responsible for handling all customer enquiries in a client driven environment regarding payments, customer billing problems, outstanding amounts and different debt repayment options in compliance with the Company’s policies, procedures and related laws and regulations.
• Deliver a consistent and professional level of service at all times.
• Demonstrate good customer service skills while initiating outbound and receiving inbound calls.
• Provide customers with accurate information regarding the company’s products, services, payments
• Build a rapport with the customers whilst addressing any issues related to customers’ loans
• Handle emails and correspondence; providing customer service regarding past due account follow up, processing customer credits as needed and resolving discrepancies and short payments
• Comply with laws, regulations, company policies and procedures as required
• Prepare notifications to secure payments, explain penalties, interests, deadlines, and consequences for failure to comply
• Obtain and evaluate customer’s financial information for the purpose of re-negotiating re-payment terms and methods if needed
• Follow up on payment commitment accounts to ensure a positive resolution and client satisfaction
• Keeping records as required in the bank’s data base
• Support additional consumer service requests
• Promote a positive work environment
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Candidate should be energetic, empathetic, and must have a positive attitude.
• Team player with customer oriented mind-set
• Good communicator both verbally and written
• Able to read, write and speak fluent German
• Able to demonstrate basic computer skills including use of Microsoft Office for Windows (Outlook, Word, and Excel)
• Able to follow oral and written instruction and to identify exceptions
• Attention to detail, initiative and high standard of work
• Willingness to learn and grow
• Minimum Secondary education
• Previous experience in similar role is preferred, but not a must
• Experience with customer database is a plus
Kindly forward your CVs to Gianfrancesco Palmieri on [...]. Feel free to refer any friends for EUR 250!
Canditati per questo lavoro
- 400 - 420 EUR/per giornata
- 23.000 EUR/annuale
- 23.000 EUR/annuale
- a Contratto
- 9.500 - 12.000 EUR/annuale