Pubblicato in: Programmatore informatico in Dordrecht | Inviato: |
You have IT knowledge, but no experience yet? This junior IT support employee might be the ideal position for you to start in. Besides IT knowledge you need to have a driving license and own car plus a well understanding of the English language.
Our client is a global player in the retail sector. Right now their warehouse is located in Rotterdam, but is going to move to Dordrecht. To expand their IT department they are looking for a junior IT support employee. You are being managed by someone in the US.
Provide troubleshooting and support of retail systems
Document, track, and troubleshoot incidents while ensuring timely resolution, or proper routing for escalation as needed
Promptly respond to incidents and service requests
- Work with external vendors or MSP's to report, escalate and manage incidents when needed
- Create, distribute and maintain administrative and system documentation, user guides
- Knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems and Applications
- Basic understanding of networking technologies and protocols such as TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP
- Windows server basics (print server options / account resets)
- Basic networking (VPN/VLAN/WIFI) knowledge
Good understanding of the English language
- Possession of driving license + own car (live near Rotterdam)
In the position of junior IT support employee you will go directly on a contract of the company, who are a market leader in the retail sector. Right now the office is located in Rotterdam, but will move to Dordrecht.