Pubblicato in: Ingegneria in Utrecht | Inviato: |
Cloud Engineer Our innovative client in the healthcare industry in Utrecht is looking for a pragmatic Cloud Engineer. Do you enjoy working with the newest tech? You make a difference as Cloud Engineer by working on B2B and consumer facing applications using Azure in combination with so, you contribute to the healthcare sector. Your impact as Cloud Engineer You are responsible for the proper functioning of the Cloud environment, Microsoft Azure. You manage external management parties, provide technical advice to our team members, but you also carry out a large part of the activities yourself.
- Set up and document Azure environment in collaboration with DevOps;
- Manage entire Azure infrastructure (up to server level, application is DevOps), expand infrastructure for new services;
- Monitoring infrastructure and security management, including pentesting and vulnerability scan.
- Experience with Azure and its components (webapps, servicebus, storage etc.);
- Knowledge of Kubernetes cluster;
- You can work well in a team;
- You are a self-starter and you like to take responsibilities;
- Strong communication skills in English and preferably Dutch.
- Competitive salary;
- We offer you room for input and personal development;
- Flat organisation, energetic work environment.