We are searching for well-qualified and dedicated Female Staff Nurses for Ministry of Health, Sultanate of Oman (MoH Oman), to promote the well-being of patients by providing high quality nursing care.
The interview will be conducted in India in October.
The candidates should meet the following requirements –
- GNM / B.Sc. Nursing completed.
- Proven experience of minimum of 3 to 5 years as a Registered Nurse.
- Oman Prometric exam passed with minimum 60%.
- Dataflow completed or under process.
- In-depth knowledge of nursing care methods and procedures.
- A responsible and compassionate person.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include –
- monitoring patients’ condition and assessing their needs to provide the best possible care.
- observe and interpret patient’s symptoms and communicate them to physicians.
- perform routine procedures and fill in patients orders.
Interested candidates meeting the above mentioned qualifications, APPLY with your updated CV.