The Health Care industry in Sultanate of Oman is a vastly expanding sector, with the country being one of the most expat-friendly in the world.
If you are in search of a Job Opportunity in the field of Orthopedic Surgery that will provide you with the platform to take your career to the next level, here is an opportunity for you with our client Medial Center in Muscat, Oman for the position of Orthopedic Surgeon.
The applicants should meet the following requirements -
- MBBS + Higher Diploma/MS/MD or equivalent completed with minimum 4-6 years of experience in a clinical setting or within a specialty hospital.
- Oman Prometric Passed.
- Dataflow completed or under process.
- MoH Oman License (preferred).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good Problem-solving skills.
- Good manual dexterity.
Your duties and responsibilities will include -
- Conduct patient interviews to discuss their concerns and symptoms, and gather information about their medical history and allergies.
- Educate patients about treatments and procedures.
- Make diagnoses, and make a course of treatment.
- Keep updated records of patient services and treatments.
Qualified candidates kindly submit your Resume for reviewing.