Alexander Ash are currently working with a market leading insurance company who are looking for an AWS Systems Engineer to join their team.
Within the organisation you will be part of a very exciting digital transformation journey, which includes the re-platforming of services and delivery using SaFE using complete serverless micro services architecture on AWS cloud.
This is an exciting opportunity for any AWS Systems Engineer who is dedicated and will seek to identify improvements and efficiencies, while utilising new technologies and existing tools as the organisation takes on one of it's biggest bodies of work.
- Systems Engineering (implementation) capability (Hosting infrastructure, Networking, Security Technologies and Secure Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), Engineering Tools, Analytics etc.).
- Agile system engineering expertise (competent and capable).
- Commercial use of AWS services, Cloud Formation, Load Balancer, Auto Scaling,
- Working with CI/CD Pipelines using AWS Code Pipeline, Code Deploy, Jenkins, Lambda, Docker & Containerisation using AWS Fargate and Infrastructure as a Code
- Carry out system reviews to ensure accordance with architectural principles set out by and agreed within the team.
- Work with third parties to resolve infrastructure issues in existence and proactively engage with vendors to ensure continued availability of systems for which the team is responsible.
- Ensure that tasks which can be automated are automated to drive down cost and improve agility.
- Hands-on experience with Bitbucket, GitHub, Jira, Confluence, Git
- Develop code in Python
For more information on the role, please contact Oyama Valashiya at Alexander Ash
- GBP 70.000 - GBP 140.000 / annuale