Application Packager/Debugging Consultant
£35,000 - £60,000
The role of Application packager is an exciting position that enables their customers and/or their IT suppliers to implement their software via creating the Containers that their virtualisation software can then power.
This role will be client facing, with a large focus around debugging and application packaging. There are some skills that overlap with a development background, as the ideal candidate will be debugging code. This role will have travel to client sites.
Ideal Candidates -
- Extensive Application packaging skills
- Excellent technical Diagnosing and Troubleshooting skills along with experience using SysInternals and other troubleshooting tools.
- Client facing Ability will give you an advantage from the competition
App-v/SCCM/API/WinDBG (debugger)/Discovery are important skills for this position.
Key Responsibilities/duties - * Software Packaging
* Technical troubleshooting and support
* Pre-Sales Demos and Technical Workshops
* Technical Implementations
* Office based role with regular travel and overnight stays
* Experience of working independently at client sites with good customer-facing skills
* One or more of Citrix/Terminal Services/SCCM/AD&GPO/Azure/AppSense/AppV
* Previous software packaging experience (AppV/ThinApp)
Interested? Apply now!
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now with your updated CV in word/PDF format.
Notwithstanding any guidelines given to level of experience sought, we will consider candidates from outside this range if they can demonstrate the necessary competencies.
Square One is acting as both an employment agency and an employment business, and is an equal opportunities recruitment business. Square One embraces diversity and will treat everyone equally: Please see our website for our full diversity statement.
- GBP 65.000 - GBP 70.000 / annuale