Pubblicato in: Altro in Londra | Inviato: |
Product Manager - Agile/B2B/B2C/SaaS urgently required for our client:
Ideal candidates must have:
- You must have a solid experience in product development (minimum 5 years)
- Strong experience in an agile team, with a very good technical understanding of building products.
- Previously worked on B2B and B2C SaaS products that were rich in data visualisation or/and AI
- Experience in Fintech/capital markets or data science would be a great plus.
As a Product Manager you will:
- work with discipline leads and experts across the business to identify clear problem we are trying to solve for our customers and end-users;
- define product requirements that can solve that problem in a cost-efficient, technically feasible way;
- collaborate with engineers to continuously strive for demonstrating a technical and data understanding of the complexities involved with solution development
- be responsible for your team's product backlog through a combination of feasibility analysis, acceptance criteria/use case evaluation
- be responsible for continuous improvement of the product, identifying and prioritising improvements and enhancements using quantitative and qualitative data;
- work directly with peers in the engineering, science, and design/UX teams to ensure product changes are appropriated specified, discussed, estimated and planned prior to commencement;
- be able to define and own a minimum standard of documentation describing the product
You want to work on products that you genuinely enjoy and get excited about, and you wish to inspire others with your product vision and roadmap plans.
You will join an agile and truly cross-functional team of designers, engineers, data engineers, data engineers to find innovative solutions that enhance the user experience for our customers. You'll also be passionate about the craft and process of building world-class products. You will play a crucial role in the cross-functional team, providing clear priorities, bridging user needs with other business requirements.
The role offers a unique opportunity to join an early-stage, highly mission-driven team where you'll have the ability to make a significant impact on the company.
Please apply now - send your CV to Shane Pereira for an immediate response to your application!