Pubblicato in: Banca al Dettaglio in Midlands Occidentali | Inviato: |
£28,000 + Bonus
There's no feeling quite like uniting tech lovers everywhere and we get to do it every single day. Connecting our people, our customers and our partners. We're a team of 41,000 colleagues working across nine countries to deliver excellence. Be part of framing the future with us. You'll certainly feel proud when you see what you can achieve here.
As part of a dedicated team responsible for delivering our trading performance via both online and direct sales channels and working closely with the Trading Manager, you will develop and deliver strategic category plans alongside the day to day tactical product and pricing changes.
As part of this role you will be responsible for:
* Delivering against trading plans and budgeted margin and volume
* Managing the range of products and services
* Measuring and reporting performance back to multiple stakeholders to Director level
* Coaching and nurturing a direct report
You will need:
* Trading- relevant trading experience.
* Pricing- how to leverage market data to build market best propositions
* Forecasting- confident using market insight and past performance to set budgets and forecasts
* Presentation skills- can pull the key insights into one page, and deliver them with confidence and authority
* Stakeholder management- confidently manage relationships at all levels
We're one team and we celebrate all of the great things you do. One way we show our gratitude is by giving you access to a range of lifestyle benefits, including:
6 weeks holiday (including Bank Holidays)
In Store Discounts at Currys and Carphone Warehouse
Beyond that, we'll be with you every step of the way, enabling you to get the most out of your role. Training plans are a given, and you'll have access to additional e-learning resources to really see your career develop in the way you want. We're building a team that brings technology to people, making their lives better, easier and fuller, and you can be part of it