We are looking for a dedicated, self-motivated, technical driven professional to work in a team of engineers developing highly available enterprise products.
Our continued business success and growth demand a lot from our technology, including transaction volumes that surpass many of the world's leading financial institutions.
Our engineers are committed to find the best solutions to complex technical challenges together with professional team members.
The successful candidate will have exceptional technical and problem solving skills, with a positive, results driven attitude.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Software creation, unit testing, adhering to standards and best practices
- Provide technical guidance
- Code reviews for peers
- Ensure the best practices are followed in the development teams
- Contribute to team development
- Write technical documentation that shares knowledge effectively
- Work in an Agile environment
Experience & Qualifications Required:
- Experience in building React Native apps
- Experience in UI/UX & communication with design team
- Experience with React web framework
- Good understanding of iOS app lifecycle
- Good understanding of mobile device networking
- Proven ability & desire to innovate
- Strong analytic skills
Flexible working is our way of working! We're a diverse workforce and therefore a 'one size fits all' approach isn't necessarily best. Whatever your personal needs may be, let's have a chat and see how we can accommodate them.