Pubblicato in: Gestione Amministrativa in California | Inviato: |
Are you looking for a fast-paced, fun and fulfilling job? Are you a people person who has experience supervising and inspiring others? Do you receive joy from making others happy? If you answered yes to these questions, then this just may be the job for you! This multifaceted position plans, coordinates, organizes, and in some cases executes, the social, lifestyle and special interest programming for Senior Action, as well as the organization's special events. Additionally, this position oversees the programming at our eight other locations in Greenville County. The Program Coordinator is part of the Membership Team, contributes to content on our social media platforms and continually strives to meet the unique needs of the active senior population.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / ABILITIES
* Ability to create, manage, and adapt a broad program plan in coordination with leadership and staff
* Proven success leading teams and supervising personnel
* Focus on customer service
* Strong communication skills with highly diverse populations
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Strong writing, teaching, and presentation skills
* Demonstrated and proven technology skills that include but are not limited to MS Office Suite products, Google, Social Media, and other general computer skills
* Must be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to drive a 15 passenger van or mini-bus preferred
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
Bachelors degree (B. A.) in Psychology, Social Work, Recreation, Health Promotion, health or a related area preferred; or one to three years related experience and/or training. Experience working with senior adults preferred. Bilingual in Spanish and English a plus.
$38,000 annual salary paid on a bi-weekly basis
Health, Vision, Dental, Retirement, Life Insurance provided
Paid Time Off provided
Inquiry through job boards only. No calls, please.