Pubblicato in: Servizio clienti/Call Centre in Atlanta | Inviato: |
To travel to trade show events and enter exhibitor lists, handle customer orders and inquiries, calculate material handling charges, sell Shepard logistics, enter billing, and process all forms of payments. In-house duties include reception and administrative duties.
Essential Job Duties
* Respond to customer telephone calls and emails promptly and in a friendly and professional manner
* Contact customers regarding booth specifications, orders, and collections as needed
* Perform data entry including orders, material handling, and Shepard Logistics
* Provide computer reports for internal use
* Pack/unpack show site supplies, computers, printers, and other equipment; maintain organized inventory of job box
* Travel to show site nationwide as scheduled
* Perform show site service desk functions such as arrange and maintain a neat service desk, handle all show site orders, assist customers with questions or problems, ensure completion of all data entry prior to invoicing, audit data, perform accurate billing and timely invoicing, ensure collection of invoicing in accordance with current payment procedures, perform all outbound show site functions
* Calculate SLS shipping charges and prepare outbound shipping documents
* Complete all show-closing functions both onsite and in-house
* All other duties as assigned.
* Treat all customers with courtesy and respect, as outlined in our Blue Diamond Customer Service Program
* Demonstrate Core Values of Caring, Commitment, Integrity, Spirit, Responsiveness, and Teamwork
* Ability to perform as a responsible ESOP employee-owner
* Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for employment, if not currently employed by Shepard Exposition Services, Inc.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
* Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills; possess good math skills
* Proficient in Windows and Microsoft including Outlook, Word, and Excel
* Ability to use standard office products including computer/laptop, copy machine, fax machine and to use a 10-key calculator by touch.
* Willingness to travel and work overtime as required.
* Must have a valid drivers license
* High School Diploma or equivalent required