Pubblicato in: Banca al Dettaglio in Chicago | Inviato: |
ErisX is merging the innovation of cryptocurrencies with the wisdom and best practices of established capital markets. It is with this entrepreneurial mindset combined with the input of the most successful and forward-thinking investors, and clients that ErisX is propelling the evolution of both financial and crypto markets with unparalleled technology and market leading operational capabilities.
Backed by premier exchanges, trading firms, brokers and private equity firms, our team is made up of financial services executives, technologists and market experts. We thrive on knowledge, execution and collaboration. This is reflected in our core values which include; growing the knowledge through coaching, curiosity, constant learning and teaching. Never sacrificing security, transparency or accountability, we further our mission with purpose through nimble, thoughtful, team-driven, customer-focused actions.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with excellent communication skills and an understanding of the mechanics of electronic trading to work as a Retail Customer Technical Support Specialist. The role serves as the first point of contact for all retail customer technical support.
*This role works Monday - Friday, 7:30 am CT - 4:00 pm CT.
* Provide front line technical support for retail clients relating to account opening and account management, trading
* Support ErisXs user interfaces and client portal on both mobile and desktop, across operating systems and web browsers
* Manage a ticketing queue of incidents and issues that are generated via phone, email, and online support portal
* Update tickets with concise and clear notes to facilitate handoffs between team members
* Work closely with MarketOps, Clearing, Product and Engineering teams to escalate, reproduce, and follow up on issues as necessary
* Work with the Product Team to assess trends and identify opportunities for process/system improvements
* Create clear documentation around issues and solutions that other team members can utilize
* Create and maintain client facing knowledge base of frequently asked questions
* Driven and self motivated
* Strong technical knowledge of operating systems, web browsers, client/server architectures and ability to grasp systems and data flows quickly
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Strong commitment to deliver tasks and resolve problems
* Demonstrates sound judgement and professionalism in decision making/problem solving, escalating to management as appropriate
* Confident and concise verbal communications skills, including the ability to influence and negotiate
* Outstanding attention to detail and extremely conscientious
* Unwavering commitment to co-operative and collaborative working
* Work well under pressure
* Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality and uphold strong ethical standards
* Desired technical competencies and experience:
* Microsoft Excel, FIX Protocol, GSuite,
* CQG, Python, Freshdesk
* HTML, RESTful and Websocket APIs
* Windows, Mac OS/iOS, Android operating systems
* 2+ years in an operations/customer service/technical role for a trading environment
* Basic knowledge of trading mechanics (including bids/offers and electronic trade matching)
* Experience working with Futures desired
* Knowledge of Crypto products desired
* Basic understanding of CFTC regulations
Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States.
No recruiters or agencies.
- 1 USD/annuale