Pubblicato in: Altro in Maine | Inviato: |
*Complimentary uniforms and shoes*
*Medical, Dental, Vision & Short Term Disability*
A career with Charleston Place, A Belmond Hotel is a step beyond the ordinary. Where America's favorite travel destination comes to life with our legendary service. Giving guests a different glimpse at a destination they thought they knew. Plus, the potential for personal and career growth are endless. Consider this your personal invitation to a career of detailed experiences and enthusiastic discovery.
A perennially Conde Naste Traveler and Travel + Leisure Award Winner, Charleston Place, A Belmond Hotel strives to deliver memorable experiences that are the ultimate expression of southern hospitality.
Drawing inspiration from Charlestons famed courtyard gardens.
Hours: Breakfast 6:30AM to 10:30AM and lunch 11:30AM to 3:00PM
Awards: Four Diamond (the only Four Diamond breakfast/lunch restaurant in South Carolina)
Successful candidate will be responsible for taking guest food and beverage orders and serving them in a courteous and efficient manner, maintain station set-up and complete any and all assigned duties. Food and beverage knowledge required. Must be flexible to work all shifts to include weekends and holidays.
* Provide a strong sense of welcome; greet all guests in a genuinely friendly warm manner, using names when possible.
* Seat guests using the rotation sheet when Host Person and Manager or Supervisor are busy.
* Be thoroughly familiar with all Palmetto Caf menu items, ingredients, specials, beverages, etc.
* Inform guests about specials and the buffet.
* Take guests orders, using upselling and suggestive selling.
* Complete station set-up, breakdown and side work.
* Constantly check tables and side stands during shift.
* Ensure service to all guests follows established standards, is consistent, efficient and courteous.
* Anticipate guests needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day.
* Observe standards for the department in image, appearance, and grooming; properly represent the company and the profession to outside organizations and the community.
* Maintain confidentiality and security of all guest and general hotel information.
* Assist in other areas as needed.
Ability to communicate in English with hotel guests, suppliers, and employees to their understanding. Ability to provide friendly, efficient and courteous service to guests. Ability to access, input and retrieve information on the computer system. Ability to memorize menus. Ability to handle the stress inherent in interacting with co-employees and resolving guests problems. Ability work under pressure, be organized, self-motivated and work well with others. Strong positive attitude and ability to initiate light conversation with guests. Ability to provide legible communication. Ability to complete work in a timely, accurate and thorough manner. Knowledge of find dining service. Additional foreign language skills a plus.
Belmond Charleston Place provides a comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees including medical, dental, vision, disability, life and AD&D insurance. You are eligible for the majority of these plans after 90 days of full-time employment. The effective date will be the first of the month following your 90th day worked. We also offer 401(k) retirement savings plan, paid vacation and holidays, as well as tuition assistance.