Pubblicato in: Altro in Montana | Inviato: |
Azzur Group is looking for Validation Engineers in the Somerset, NJ area for consulting projects. This is great opportunity expedite your career growth through exposure to projects across multiple client sites and functions! If you can deliver high-quality customer service and results while engaging in our fun and energetic culture; we want to hear from you!
What you will achieve:
* Gain exposure and apply your expertise to the commissioning, qualification, and validation of key bench top and some process equipment ensuring top quality standards are being met.
* Leverage and develop your problems solving abilities as you support the assessment of deviations, investigation, and change controls for validation activities in a regulatory setting.
* Apply and expand your knowledge of cGxP regulations as you author and execute validation studies related to the initial startup of cGMP operations and/or change controls.
* Provide top quality service to our valued customers and end users by ensuring all needs are met and that work performed is of the highest quality standards.
* Grow your career through faced paced assignments with multiple clients as you continue your career with Azzur!
Ideal Performance Qualifications:
* 3-7 years of validation experience in a regulated environment is required.
* At least 3 years of validation to qualify several pieces of equipment including mills, blenders, hot melt extrusion, check weighers etc.
* A proven track record of quality work in a GxP environment with excellent attention to details. Technical writing experience is required.
* Experience with the successful validation, qualification, or requalification of manufacturing equipment in a cGxP regulated environment. Examples of equipment are; mixers, biosafety cabinets, bioreactors, filtration, and QC (quality control) equipment.
* The ability to execute independently with minimal oversight on technical documentation in accordance with cGxP regulations.
* Fulltime Employment with Azzur can offer you:
* Flexible PTO
* Training and Development Opportunities
* 401(k) match
* Bonus Eligibility
* Medical Benefits
* Paid Holidays
* Company provided laptop
Who we are:
Azzur Group is a professional service company providing biotechnology and pharmaceutical clients with engineering, validation, CSV-IT, technical, and consulting services. At Azzur, we look to hire full-time consultants who deliver results to our valued clients while providing you the opportunity to develop and grow in the industry through diverse project assignments. Using our 4 Core Values as guidance, we expect all Azzur Employees to:
* Put Others First,
* Have the Courage to Take Action,
* Take Personal Responsibility, and
* Have Fun!
Azzur Group is an equal opportunity employer and promotes diverse culture, ethnicity, gender and age in our workplace. We believe that promoting diversity plays an important role in developing top quality talent, fostering greater innovation and creativity, and enhancing our relationships with customers and the communities in which we operate.
- 130.000 - 150.000 USD/annuale