Pubblicato in: Gestione Amministrativa in Nebraska | Inviato: |
Hawkins Point Partners has an immediate opening for a Life Sciences Clinical Data Hub Project Manager. The candidate must have a strong understanding of data-centric projects and prior experience within Validated GxP environments. He/she will be accountable for project delivery as well as the overall planning, management and execution. The ideal person will be responsible for the scope, planning, scheduling, execution of the project. Knowledge of, and preferably implementation experience with Clinical Trial Management and Clinical Data Management Systems. Must have strong verbal/oral communications skills along with an executive presence.
* 8 years + Project Management experience within a GxP environment
* Strong clinical data & technology experience
* Knowledge of, and preferably implementation experience with Clinical Trial Management and Clinical Data Management Systems
* 5+ years experience implementing complex, cross-functional projects solutions.
* Experience working with Clinical Drug Trials and Drug Manufacturing
* Experience writing stakeholder project charter, determine scope, develop project plan and schedule, execute plan, mitigate project risk.
* Monitor resources, either internal from associated IT Department or external are committed to meet project needs.
* Ensure projects are delivered according to committed scope, approved budget and targeted dates.
* PMP certification is a plus
_At Hawkins Point Partners we believe in creating great experiences for our colleagues. We offer competitive compensation along with comprehensive benefit options to meet the diverse needs of our colleagues in their personal and professional lives._