Pubblicato in: Marketing in Nebraska | Inviato: |
At ReversingLabs, our application security and threat intelligence solutions have become essential to advance Cybersecurity around the globe. We're now on a journey to expand adoption and accelerate growth, funded by our recent Series B investment [ to hire top talent across the security industry.
This is a game changing opportunity. We know every application threatens businesses with new supply chain risks. ReversingLabs is the only company that can dissect any binary at the speed, scale and explainability to protect the enterprise end-to-end.
Our vision is clear. Arming every company with the insight to ensure every piece of software built or bought is secure and can be trusted, and that every threat is detected. We are seeking extraordinary talent to help forge this transformational journey at ReversingLabs.
We are looking for a Product & Solutions Marketing Manager to join our fast and emerging growth security business. ReversingLabs has become a critical capability across hundreds of security operations, IT, Architecture and DevOps organizations. And we need a top-tier product and solutions marketer to join our team and help take our business to the next level. This game changing opportunity will be located at our beautiful new office in the startup hub of Cambridge, MA.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a senior level go-to person for go-to-market planning, persona research, awareness, driving demand generation, sales enablement, and most importantly persona-driven content development all in a dynamic and agile setting.
* Develop go-to-market plans, for new product and solution awareness, customer acquisition, and lead generation
* Collaborate often with product management, sales, and marketing teams including demand generation, field marketing and communications, while coordinating product launches
* Acquire market research, through customer surveys and analyst research
* Build and update persona profiles and source messaging to ensure effective content marketing
* Manage competitive intelligence in support of product, solution, and campaign execution
* Develop white papers, solution briefs, eBooks, blogs, videos and presentations with clear and compelling value propositions across the customer journey
* Manage reference programs and customer advisory engagement
* Speak at industry events in addition to customer and partner-facing webcasts
* Enable the global sales force with training and sales tools, including presentations, demos, and competitive write-ups
* Gather and analyze product and campaign performance, operational metrics, and win/loss
* Represent ReversingLabs marketing in critical projects that have an impact on the company's performance and future direction
* Major in business, marketing, product management, or computer science
* Previous roles in product management, and sales engineering a plus
* A good copywriter that gets why writing specific, conversational content hooks is important
* Passion for winning, driving change and executing quickly in a fast-moving environment a must
* Ability to work collaboratively in a team-based environment
* Excellent problem solving and communication skills
* Creative with good PowerPoint skills
* 7+ years B2B product marketing experience
* 5+ years malware, endpoint, email, database, application and container security experience
* The ability to travel up to 25% or as required by this position
* Competitive salary and commission
* Health, vision, dental, disability, life insurance
No agency submittals will be considered.