Pubblicato in: Servizi amministrativi e di Supporto in New York | Inviato: |
Are you ready to be part of our team of superstars? We are looking for a passionate Medical Records and Administrative Support to join our growing team at Hudson Medical + Wellness.
ABOUT Hudson Medical + Wellness
Hudson Medical + Wellness is your one-stop shop to healthy living. In 2010, we opened a health and wellness practice with the goal of revolutionizing healthcare. Since opening, we have worked towards that goal by building a team of dedicated board-certified doctors and wellness providers in 10+ diverse specialties our innovative integrative approach to health and wellness is transforming our patients lives for the better. Our fellowship-trained medical doctors and Wellness providers work together to create a personalized and comprehensive treatment plans. We are dedicated to treating acute and chronic pain, as well as a variety of other health conditions.
We have an office in Tribeca and a state-of-the-art facility in the West Village, where we are expanding our functional and regenerative medicine programs. Hudson Medical + Wellness is full of opportunity, excitement, strong minds, and great people. If youre looking for a collaborative, creative environment where you can make a difference in the lives of others, youll fit right in. Come and be part of a young and dynamic team that has a revolutionary approach to health and wellness.
Hudson Medical is actively seeking dedicated and detailed Medical Records and Administrative Support. The individual will be responsible for monitoring all medical records requests, credentialing, and assisting the HR manager with all administrative work.
* Have a strong electronic medical system experience, excellent interpersonal skills
* Release of information to all requesters, including patients, physicians, and other healthcare providers
* Release medical information to insurance companies and lawyers
* Process subpoenas from the courts and Social Security Administration
* Schedule appointments for review of records by an attorney, auditors, patients, etc
* Respond promptly to all telephone, fax, walk-in inquiries, and other medical facility requests for medical information
* Ensure strict adherence to security and confidentiality guidelines of HIPAA
* Compile and maintain current and accurate data for all providers
* Complete provider credentialing and re-credentialing applications, monitor applications and follow-up as needed
* Maintain knowledge of current health plan and agency requirements for credentialing providers
* Track licenses and certifications expirations for all providers to ensure timeline renewals
* Ensure practice addresses are current with the health plan, agencies, and entities
Desired Skills and Experience
* Strong leadership skills, attention to detail, and excellent communication skills
* Competence in EMR Athena Health, Microsoft Word and Excel
* Comprehensive knowledge of medical terminology
* Ability to handle stressful situations with tact and professionalism
* Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
* Demonstrate logical reasoning and critical thinking skills
* Detail-oriented with highly organized work skills
* Works well with others in the spirit of teamwork and cooperation
* Secondary language is a plus
Education and Certification
* Graduate with a BA/BS degree
* Minimum of two (2) years of experience in Health Information Management
Hudson Medical Group offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. Hudson Medical Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Expectation of Staff
The position requires network/internet access from home as 50% of the time, you will be working remotely. You will be required to report in office until completion of your training period.
Adheres to company policy and procedures; performs duties as workload necessitates; maintains a positive and respectful attitude; communicates regularly with the director about department issues; demonstrate flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload; consistently reports to work on time prepared to perform duties of position; meets department productivity standards.
We hope we sparked your interest. If you are ready to apply, please send your resume and application to . We look forward to receiving your application.