Pubblicato in: Altro in Tennessee | Inviato: |
A private practice is looking to bring on a qualified Dentist in the greater Chattanooga area due to the rapid growth of the practice and area. This is a great opportunity to join a thriving general dental practice and to receive mentorship from a doctor with a great reputation in the Chattanooga, TN.
The office currently has 2 equipped operatories with 2 additional plumbed and room to expand. The office has 4 hygiene operatories and 2 hygienists currently on staff. The technology of note includes Planmeca and 2D Xray. The owner is seeking an associate with 1-3 years of experience and is open to hiring a new graduate. the hired associate will have the opportunity to work 5 days a week. The owner is committed to helping the hired associate gain the skills and knowledge necessary to succeed. Procedures that the office refers out are: extractions, endo, ortho, and Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction.
About the practice (Summary) :
* 7 functional operatories
* 2 additional ops plumbed for expansion
* Planmeca and 2D Xray
* Located in a prosperous area close to downtown that is continuing to grow
* Doctoral degree from an accredited school of dentistry
* TN license.
* Endo experience (not required but nice to have)
* Ideally less than 3 years of experience
* Salary is negotiable and will be discussed with the hiring doctor upon application.
* Opportunity to purchase practice in the future
* Excellent benefits and insurance
* 401(k) plan with match
* Company paid CE opportunities
* A potential sign on bonus