Pubblicato in: Altro in Memphis | Inviato: |
Do you enjoy supervising, motivating, and leading a construction crew? Are you a problem solver with good customer service skills? Do you have previous construction experience? If you are a team player and enjoy working outdoors, then we would love to hear from you! We are currently looking for a Construction Crew Leader in Memphis, TN!
Olshan Foundation Solutions has been helping families live better since 1933! We are the premier Foundation Repair experts and enjoy helping families with their home foundation needs. We are dedicated, family oriented, have strong integrity and are continuously improving. We lift homes, repair foundations and more!
What does a normal day look like for a Construction Crew Leader?
* Management and leadership skills - overseeing 5-7 employees
* Organization and time management skills - examining and inspecting job progress, equipment and construction sites
* Excellent customer service and people skills - spend time talking with your employees, customers, and managers
* Goal Oriented - strong ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
* Safety minded - safely operate company vehicles and equipment
What are the typical working conditions for this job?
* Working outside
* Ability to stand, walk, and perform the physical labor required for a full-days work
* Physically demanding with motions such as bending, stooping and lifting
* A minimum of 1 - 2 years of experience managing a crew in the construction industry
* Must possess a valid drivers license, a favorable driving record and background
* Must pass a pre-employment drug test
* Bilingual; English & Spanish is a plus
* Medical insurance
* 401K and Roth
* Paid time off (Vacation, Sick, and Bereavement and Jury Duty)
* 7 days of paid holidays so you can spend time with your family
* Bonus eligibility based on company performance and profitability
* We care about our team members, that's why we offer tuition reimbursement
We also invite you to come by the office to fill out an application in person!
Monday through Friday, 7 am to 9 am.
Olshan Foundation Repair of Memphis
3464 Jackson Ave.
Memphis, TN 38122
For help with directions, please call the office at