Pubblicato in: Gestione Amministrativa in Texas | Inviato: |
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A SUPERSTAR WITH PROVEN, VERIFIABLE PERFORMANCE. CANDIDATES MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN THE HOSPICE INDUSTRY, NO EXCEPTIONS.
THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR WILL OVERSEE THE ENTIRE HOSPICE OPERATIONS. This includes but is not limited to: business operations, clinical operations, business development and census growth, financial control, compliance with corporate policies and procedures and all state and federal regulatory standards, and all other areas of general business operations management.
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE / BACKGROUND:
* Hospice industry experience is REQUIRED!
* Executive Director / Administrator experience or hire level experience is REQUIRED!
* Minimum of 3 years in hospice/home health operations management
* Strong experience in Operations and Sales.
* Experience with budgetary responsibilities including budget development and monitoring, financial profits and loss.
* Broad knowledge of federal and state regulations/administration
* Outstanding leadership, managerial skills
* Excellent organizational, interpersonaland communication skills
* Excellent problem-solving, decision-making and assertiveness skills
* Demonstrated experience driving growth and profitability through excellent customer service
* Many additional and exciting details available to qualified candidates.