Pubblicato in: Banca al Dettaglio in Stati Uniti | Inviato: |
Associate is responsible for assisting in the daily operations of the store under the direction of the Logo Shop Manager. Responsibilities include receiving, pulling, and shipping products with accuracy. Also, maintaining a clean and safe working environment. Associate should be able to notice and make management aware of any shortages or potential shortages of products. Computer skills will be necessary to complete invoicing.
Specific Function include:
* Pulling orders for shipment.
* Shipping product via UPS terminal.
* Receiving and organizing product.
* Quality control and ordering.
* Maintaining product inventory.
* Computer Skills: Word Processing Software, Spreadsheet Software, Order Processing Systems
* Ability to read and comprehend documents (i.e. policy and procedure manuals); write routine reports and correspondence; speak/present in front of a small group.
* Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form; deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The minimum requirements for this position are a High School diploma or general education degree (GED); or 1 to 3 months related experience and/or training.
- a Contratto
- a Contratto