Pubblicato in: Servizio clienti/Call Centre in New York | Inviato: |
Frank has a radical vision and a big goal: to make quality education affordable to all by fundamentally shifting the relationship between students and their finances. We believe that higher education should empower students, not hinder them. Thats why every students education should be affordable no matter what language they speak, where they grew up, or how much money they or their family make.
Our idea was born when we, like millions of students in the US, had to invest in our education. Information, assistance, and money for college were hard to come by. We learned that what should be the proudest moment in a students life quickly turns frustrating, confusing, and overly complicated, setting into motion a series of crucial financial decisions that all too often burden Americans for the rest of their lives. Our goal is to change that system and help students better invest in their own future.
Frank is looking for a well-organized and ambitious Customer Experience Associate to join our team. This position is perfect if you thrive in a fast-paced environment, enjoy building and maintaining customer-focused processes, welcome contact with motivated students, and excel at providing high-quality support to your teammates. Your day-to-day tasks may vary but will always serve a common goal: to create an exceptional experience for our students.
Youll likely succeed in this position if you are a deliberate and communicative team member, are detail-oriented, and enjoy working with collaborative and fun teammates to impact the entire organization.
* Handle incoming requests from customers related to our products and the financial aid process
* Maintain organized customer relationship and support channels
* Keep diligent and secure customer records
* Learn product updates quickly and efficiently
* Track trends in customer issues to determine product and content improvements
* Gather feedback from customers to improve understanding of user experience
* Its all hands on deck! Support organization when needed
* Ability to multitask, manage time effectively, and prioritize tasks
* Exceptional professionalism and utmost discretion in handling confidential information with integrity
* Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
* Passion for start-ups and mission-oriented work
* Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, and interpersonal
* Customer service mindset: a desire to help and an ability to follow through
* Preferred: Experience with G Suite, Microsoft, Dropbox, and ZenDesk or other SaaS programs
* Impact: Join a vibrant, fast-growing, meritocratic company with no institutional barriers to professional growth
* Benefits: Frank offers full-coverage of medical, as well as dental and vision benefits, and 401k