Pubblicato in: Altro in Solothurn | Inviato: |
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for an Embedded Software Test Manager. The role is a permanent position based in Solothurn Canton.
- Develop & define Test Strategies for the Verification of Embedded Software.
- Create Test Concepts & Plans for Embedded Device Software according to IEC 62304.
- Plan & Coordinate Software Testing activities.
- Coordinate Test & Verification activities across the Entire Software System.
- Integrate of Test activities into Agile Software Development.
- Creation & Execute of Test Cases & Test Scripts.
- Comply with Regulatory Requirements for Software Verification.
- At least 5 years of experience in Testing Embedded Device Software including in regulated environments.
- An in-depth knowledge of Software Integration Tests & Software System Test Levels.
- A good knowledge of some associated Tools (DoorsNG, RQM, Jira, TFS, Selenium, Cucumber, TPT, Lauterbach, etc.).
- Experienced in Cross-Location Development including with regards to Verification & Agile Approaches.
- Preferably experienced in Test Management.
- A knowledge of standards in the Medical Device Environment (IEC 62304) is considered advantageous.
- Completed University Degree in the area of Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Communications Engineering or similar.
- Ideally further trained in the field of software testing (eg ISTQB Certified Software Tester).
- Fluent in English & ideally a good knowledge of German.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word or PDF format.