Pubblicato in: Altro in Solothurn | Inviato: |
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Senior Embedded Software Developer (C/C ). The role is a permanent position based in Solothurn Canton with good home office allowance.
- Analyze, concept & implement Software Architecture for devices in order to support the addition of new functionalities.
- Architect, design & code new features together with the team.
- Work closely with a Product Owner the team regarding the supporting of requirement clarification, backlog refinement & sprint planning activities.
- Update software documentation & software release artifacts.
- Support traditional SCRUM ceremonies within the team.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in Architecting/Developing secure, Embedded Hardware-related Software in C/C .
- Strong Expertise in at least one of the following three areas:
- Regulatory Bodies (ideally including FDA & experience in participating in Audits).
- Safety: Proven experience in Software Risk Analysis, Safety standards (IEC 62304) & OTS/SOUP. Ideally also a Certified Safety Expert.
- Security: Proven experience in Security Measures/Implementation & Penetration Testing. Ideally also a Certified Security Expert.
- Sound experience in Agile Development Environment (SCRUM/SAFe, Kanban).
- Skilled & experienced in the majority of the following: Python, DOORS, IBM Enterprise Architect, CMake, Git, GMock, GTest, TDD, Clean Code, CI/CD, UML, RTOS, ARM Cortex M4 & BLE & Low Energy.
- Any experience in within a highly regulated environment is essential, ideally including in the Medical Device Sector according to IEC 62304.
- Completed University Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Medical Technology or similar.
- Ideally CPMS certified.
- Open, communicative, responsible, resilient, a team player & eager to share knowledge.
- Fluent in English (spoken & written), German language skills are considered a plus.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word or PDF format.