Pubblicato in: Altro in Zug | Inviato: |
Software Development Engineer (m/w/d) - Solutions/C#/.NET/Industry/English/German
For our client Roche Diagnostic based in Rotkreuz we are looking for a Software Development Engineer (m/w/d).
RDS (Roche Diagnostics Solution) Instrumentation Development Core Lab in Rotkreuz develops mechatronic System Components for Lab Automation Solutions. The Department is part of the Business Area RDS, a critical contributor, and enabler of our divisional aspiration to realize Integrated Solutions, and to provide integrated diagnostics information anywhere, anytime.
You're someone who wants to influence your own development. You're looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
Areas of responsibility:
As Senior Software Engineer in Medical Device Development you are a leading engineer in the discipline Automation Software with the following main tasks:
- Participate in all phases of software development from feasibility studies through design, development, testing, and bug fixing including software maintenance of mechatronic system components
- Participate in defining work packages, their estimation, planning, and implementation within the software development team
- Produce based on software requirements, the project's software design: Specification and corresponding documentation, accurate code design and implementation including the tests to verify the code against the specification
- Review and analyze your source code as well as on request the source code of your peers, review application design, functionality, usability, and performance to enhance it
- Provide work status and issue notification within the software development team and if required to software project management
- Close interdisciplinary collaboration with project team (incl. V&V and integration on higher level)
- Supports the Product Owner in daily work, ie managing requirements along the life cycle, plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product, ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on, etc.
- University or University of Applied Science education in a software related field such as software engineering
- Profound knowledge of C#, .Net, - additional skills in C++/C would be a plus
- Experience in Agile Software Engineering
- Engineer with an interest in interdisciplinary and hardware focussed applications with a strong background and interest in software development are encouraged to apply
- At least 3 years of industry experience in mechatronic development
- Fluent in English, fluent in German
Nice to haves:
- Experience working in regulated environments such as the medical device industry would be a plus
Reference no: 920685SKN
Role: Software Development Engineer
Industry: Pharmaceutical industry
Location: Rotkreuz, Switzerland
Start date: 01.11.2021
Duration: 6 months with possible with extension
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.