TL Marble is one of the leading marble companies in Turkey and around the world; we are specialized in extracting and processing Burdur Beige marble for commercial and premium projects.
We provide premium quality marble products within our modern facilities powered by cutting edge machineries and equipment. Our factory is spread over 5,000 square meters closed area located in Burdur, Turkey and has the capacity to produce over 25,000 square meters per month of slab and cut to size of marble. Our quarry covers 1,000,000 square meters of space and is located near the factory in, has the capacity to extract 3,000-10,000 tons per month.
TL Marble has an exciting new opening as a Coordinator, offering a competitive salary and benefits. We are looking for a dedicated, hardworking Coordinator with a strong work ethic, and eye for detail and strong linguistic and organizational skills. You would be involved in all facets of customer service, order fulfillment and sales support. This position directly supports the Regional Sales Managers, National Account Manager, and the Business Development Manager of Office Products. This position will perform customer service activities for distributor sales including; order entry, inside sales support, along with assisting other customer service functions and sales support activities as requested. You will also be on the front lines of quarry and factory inspections as well as liaising between personnel and senior management, in a fast paced and exciting working environment. Does this sound like you?
· Serve and liaison between personnel and senior management
· Respond to enquiries from clients
· Create and compile and export databases containing all information for each order
· Process invoices from vendors
· Inspect quarry and factory areas
· Communicating needs and concerns so that they can be handled by management
· Select employees for special projects and oversee their outputs
· Achieve specific financial objectives by communicating with admin personal and making adjustments to work flow as necessary
· Implement customer service standards
· Provide technical and logistical support for all administrative personnel
· Reports directly to Beirut office
· 1 to 3 years’ experience in coordination
· Bachelor degree minimum
· Advanced knowledge of marble industry
· Strong Team worker
· Ability to remain calm under pressure
· Excellent problem solving and prioritising skills
· Strong communication skills
· Turkish and English languages required other beneficial