Maintenance Engineer – Material Handling / Automation / Manufacturing
I am currently looking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer (electrically Biased ) to join my client based in Paris, France.
Undertaking of day to day reactive and planned engineering maintenance activities and improvement works at the Customer Fulfilment Centre ( Automated Warehouse ) on MHE such as conveyor networks, lifts, cranes, belts, etc
Day to day duties will include:
* Reacting to MHE breakdowns (both mechanical and electrical), locating the fault, analysing the issue and completing the fix in a timely manner to keep operation downtime to a minimum.
* Be required to keep accurate records such as work activities, tasks carried out, parts used through stores, etc.
* Work closely with other departments to find ways to increase machine reliability on existing and new equipment, diagnose equipment breakdowns and action repairs ensuring direction of labour and planned engineering activities fully support the operation.
* Attend meetings as required, analyse data and find solutions to improve equipment performance whilst ensuring safe working practice and full communications are maintained at all times.
* In addition, you will be involved in projects within the business to develop an effective engineering install and commissioning.
What do we need from you?
* Have strong electrical experience preferable within a FMCG environment.
* Have a formal qualification in an electrical subject (apprentice served, NVQ, HNC or equivalent)
* Have knowledge / experience of working with controls, analysing faults and providing solutions.
* Experience of both reactive and preventative maintenance
* Good technical ability relating to automation hardware and software.
* Strong organisation and communication skills and the ability to work in a multi-disciplined team of varying levels of technical experience.
* Knowledge of Robotics would be an advantage
If you have the above skills and wish to be considered for this position or find out more details then please submit your CV.
We will endeavour to contact all applicants however if you do not hear from me within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful