게시된 위치: 고객센터/콜센터 속 밀라노 | Posted: |
Are you: passionate about managing teams? Leading people within a growing project and company? Excited to provide exceptional customer service by motivating your team? If your answer is Yes, then apply now!
For our business in Milan, Italy we are currently looking for a Team Manager (male/female) polish native speaking for our Travel and Accomodation Service. You’ll join a well-established and high performing project looking to achieve success on our long term strategy.
As a Team Manager you will be responsible of a team of 15-20 agents and you will contribute to the achievement of the company’s and the client’s goals, providing excellent customers support. The key words for this role are motivation, coaching, leadership, monitoring and continuous training.
Duties & responsibilities
- Provide team leadership and coaching
- Implement, analyze and develop action plans
- Motivate the team in order to achieve the goals set
- Focus the team daily on the tasks at hand according to the customer requirements and objectives
- Communicate team status, task accomplishment, and direction
- Ensure that the operational KPIs and SLAs methodologies of the company are achieved by monitoring, evaluating and ensuring the control of the team.
- Analyze KPIs and SLAs and proactively report on actions to the Operations Manager.
Required qualifications & experience
- Excellent language skills in Polish and English (mandatory: at least C1, verbal, reading, writing); Italian nice to have
- 1 year of previous work experience in Customer Service, preferably in outsourcing companies
- Team management and coaching;
- Strong administration, analytical and organization skills and passion creating reports
- Previous experience as Real Time Analyst is a plus
- Excellent communication skills & high focus on customer satisfaction
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office specifically Excel
- Availability to work on shifts, 5 days a week, Monday to Sunday, 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.
What we offer
- Modern and multinational working environment at an attractive location in Milan with good public transport connection;
- Belonging to a great international company where you will constantly be learning
Join us in a vibrant, multi-cultural city center environment. Explore you careers possibilities and work on your Personal Development. Above all, enjoy the experience of working with highly prestigious brands!
At Majorel, we guarantee compliance with preventive regulations to ensure the care for the safety and health of workers in our facilities or in teleworking.
This job opportunity is addressed to both sexes, in accordance with Laws 903/77 and 125/91.
Apply for this job