게시된 위치: 요식업 속 네덜란드 | Posted: |
Bakers & Roasters Amsterdam is looking for a Experienced Chef de Partie to join our passionate team.
- You are a passionate cook
- You love working in an international environment
- You have experience and passion for cooking the best brunch in town
We are a busy New Zealand style cafe serving all day brunch, lunch and a mouth-watering array of baked goods all made in house and all Accompanied by delicious Ozone coffee.
The right applicant must have:
- 4 years minimum experience working in a commercial kitchen
- You have a can-do attitude
- Well experience in line / service cooking and running the pass
- Able to work with speed and accuracy Ensuring dishes are plated with flair and to spec while making sure quality is never compromised.
- Competent in all aspects of food preparation and cooking.
- Passionate about food and dedicated to working to the best of your abilities everyday.
- Excellent hygiene standards Ensuring always clean and well organized in the kitchen.
- Current EU Recognised Food safety training certification
- Able to follow recipes restaurant and established work practices
- Works well both as part of a team When or un-supervised
- Must be bootable work both during the week and weekends.
What we offer:
- Join a work environment full of international & passionate team members
- Great coffee & tea, soda, juice as much as you wish
- Complimentary chef’s meal during your work day
- Great discounts for you and your friends at our locations when you are off-duty
- Weekly Yoga for 5 Euros per class
- Compensation in accordance with local market standards
If you meet all of These requirements please send us your CV and a covering letter detailing why you would be a great addition under to the team.
We apologise that we can not reply to all applications.
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation: €12.50 /hour + holiday allowance, plus complementary chef meal on duty