게시된 위치: 요식업 속 암스테르담 | Posted: |
Bakers & Roasters Amsterdam is looking for a Chef de Partie to join our passionate team.
- You are a passionate cook
- You love working in a international environment
- You have experience and passion for cooking the best brunch in town
We are a busy New Zealand style cafe serving all day brunch, lunch and a mouth-watering array of baked goods all made in house and all Accompanied by delicious Ozone coffee.
The right applicant must have:
• 2 years minimum experience working in a commercial kitchen
• Experience in line / service cooking and running the pass
• Able to work with speed and accuracy Ensuring dishes are plated with flair and to spec while making sure quality is never compromised.
• Competent in all aspects of food preparation and cooking.
• Passionate about food and dedicated to working to the best of your abilities everyday.
• Excellent hygiene standards Ensuring always clean and well organized in the kitchen.
• Current EU Recognised Food safety training certification
• Able to follow recipes restaurant and established work practices
• Works well both as part of a team When or un-supervised
• Must be bootable work both during the week and weekends.
What we offer:
- Join a work environment full of international & passionate team members
- Great coffee, tea & juice is on us
- Complimentary chef’s meal during your work day
- Great discounts for you and your friends at our locations when you are off-duty
- Compensation in accordance with local market standards
If you meet all of These requirements please send us your CV and a covering letter detailing why you would be a great addition under to the team.
We apologise that we can not reply to all applications.
Job Type: Full-time