게시된 위치: 기타 속 하아렘 | Posted: |
HUMAN CAPiTAL is looking for a Spanish Documentation Specialist with excellent Spanish and English verbal & writing skills.Our client had impressive growth in the past 30 years resulting in employing over 1000 employees worldwide over 10 locations. In the Netherlands, they have 135 employees with nearly 50 different nationalities.Do you obtain a healthy diet or you are thinking of starting one? Every week fresh fruit is delivered to the office and in your lunch breaks, you can challenge your colleagues in a game of foosball or table tennis. Whether you commute by car or public transportation, the office is easy to reach as it is situated next to the highway and the train station. Duties and responsibilities
- As a Documentation specialist, you’re responsible for translating and maintaining the company’s documents and assist the management of the documentation department.
- Your duties require, reviewing engineering test files for regulatory laws/ issues.
- Organize certification documents, proofreading, control-related research, and perform other duties as assigned.
- The documentation specialist is responsible to gather all necessary information to complete the process of certification compilation.
- You know how to query a database and process QA issue reports. As a documentation specialist, you’re responsible for obtaining and reviewing engineering documents and verify required notations against QA short forms.
- A Bachelor degree is preferred
- Experience in the administrative field and translating field is an advantage
- Excellent Spanish and English verbal & writing skills
- Outstanding business administrative and organizational skills
- Profound attention to detail and proofreading skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word
- You already live in The Netherlands and have a valid work permit
- 2333 Euro
- 25 holidays
- 25 euro employer contribution to the mandatory health insurance of Dutch citizens
- 15 euro employer contribution for your gym membership
- Pension Plan
- Commute travel allowance, covering 100% of public transportation
- Annual Salary/ Performance Reviews
- Fresh fruit for lunch