게시된 위치: 엔지니어링 속 우트레흐트 | Posted: |
The Data Engineer is responsible for designing and developing interface and integration of internal and external data sources in our client's data warehouse (DWH) environment. The Engineer is expected to work with IT team members to help address DWH development and report backlog; and troubleshoot data quality issues. The Engineer is primarily responsible to support supply chain operations, performance management and analytics, 4PL services, and the finance & accounting teams.
The Data Engineer is also responsible to assist the IT Unit with requirements clarification, user acceptance testing, and release management, in collaboration with other Units. It is expected that the Engineer will manage the queue of issues requiring DWH development support dynamically, including backlog requests, new requests, and bug/service tickets to address data issues or report bugs.
- Address DWH technical development working with supply chain operations, performance management & analytics, 4PL services, and finance & accounting teams.
- Assist with requirements clarification, user acceptance testing, and release management in collaboration with other units.
- Manage DWH-related tickets including backlog requests, new requests, and bug/service using the DWH Jira Board.
- Work closely with various business units to automate reoccurring reporting from PowerBI: including but not limited to performance scorecards, tracking domestic-funded and other transactions under discrete contracts, tracking grant end dates, project close out, delay codes, and document accuracy.
- Enhance data quality monitoring by updating "Data Checks" report, and consolidate tracking of overall data quality to enhance client reporting.
- Create or modify reports to meet financial and performance reporting needs with identified clients.
- Work closely with Sr Data Engineer in optimizing DWH performance and design, including outlining options to improve resilience.
- Support Product Owners to ensure that key report and DWH designs are sufficiently updated to capture the current state, and centrally stored.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Applied Math, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years' experience with MS SQL server and SSIS development experience.
- Experience with BIML preferred.
- Experience in data warehousing, data marts, and OLAP.
- Experience with ETL processes and data integration for use of required BI tooling required, along with report drafting with SSRS and Power BI.
- Experience with Jira is preferred.
- Experience with regulatory reporting is a strong advantage.
- Experience with international supply chains is preferred.
- Experience with continuous improvement initiatives and change management activities.
- Willingness and availability to travel, and perform other duties as needed.