- Working directly in Seoul, Korea
- Searching for new potential partners in Korea (all cities of Korea)
- Visiting Travel Agencies, Travel Operators and Tourism Companies in Korea (all cities of Korea). Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Preparing sales contracts and signing contracts with potential partners
- Customer Service and Solving problems with customers in Korea
- Participating in Travel Market, organizing Roadshows, Seminars, taking part in FAM TRIP
- Providing new ideas to develop market
- Writing tour plans in Korean
- Other duties as assigned from Office in Vietnam
- Writing reports for Director in Hanoi, Vietnam
- Salary: $2200 plus commission
- At least 2 years experience in tourism and hospitality, having travelled to Southeast Asia is a plus.
- Gender: Male
- Local people and English fluency.
Potential candidates are welcome to send their CVs to email address [...] with title "Applying for position in Seoul, Korea."