게시된 위치: 기타 속 United States | Posted: |
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Works with the Director of Dietary Services and the facilities dietitian as necessary and implement recommended changes as required.
* Ensure that all dietary procedures are followed in accordance with the companys policies and procedures.
* Develop and maintain a good working rapport with inter-department personnel and other departments within the facility to assure that food service can be properly maintained to meet the needs of the residents.
* Assists the Cook with prepping and serving meals that are in accordance with the established portion control procedures for the residents in a timely manner.
* Ensure that meal trays, food carts, and dinning rooms are set up for each meal as instructed and assist with checking diet trays before distribution.
* Ensure that food carts and trays are delivered to the designated areas and serve food within the dining area in a timely manner.
* Prepares and delivers snacks as instructed.
* Responsible for collecting and removing food trays from carts and dining rooms to preform dishwashing duties to prepare dishes for the next meal/day.
* Responsible for ensuring all food and supplies are readily available for the next meal.
* Ensures that the department is maintained in a clean and safe manner by assuring that necessary equipment and supplies are maintained properly.
* Dispose of any food and/or waste in accordance to the companys policies.
* Assists with inventorying and storing in-coming food, supplies, and other deliveries, as necessary.
* Responsible for always following all safety regulations and precautions.
* Assists in maintaining food storage areas in a clean and properly arranged manner at all times.
* Ensure that confidentiality is maintained at all times that pertain to the residents care information.
* Other duties as assigned.
* High School diploma, or equivalent.
* One year of experience in the Food Service industry preferred.
* Must possess excellent customer service skills.
* Working knowledge of food safety and sanitization.
* Excellent verbal and written communication.
We have a competitive salary which is based on experience and education!
* Medical, vision, and dental insurance
* Discounted prices on car & pet insurances
* 401k with company match
* Generous paid time off
* Weekend shift differentials for all positions
* Longevity & referral bonuses and more!
All employees will be required to do a post offer, pre-employment physical, drug test, Tuberculosis screen, Covid-19 test, and a criminal background check.
Webster at Rye is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability.
We are dedicated to the safety and well-being of our residents and staff during the covid-19 pandemic. We have implemented policies and procedures to help prevent the spread of the disease.