게시된 위치: 기타 속 United States | Posted: |
WHY CELLO HEALTH COMMUNICATIONS?
At Cello Health Communications, we care passionately about the science and making evidence matter across the entire healthcare spectrum. We are expert communicators blending science, strategy and creative to optimize the evidence, articulate the story and navigate appropriate channels to impact outcomes and change behavior. Our work covers a wide range of disease areas and activities in the field of scientifically-focused communications in all channels, including digital.
Our skills are proudly on display through the energy of our people, who strive for excellence in all they do. And our collaborative approach coupled with the exceptional talents of our growing organization offer a unique experience and career within healthcare.
We are looking for Medical Writers with a can do spirit, who can demonstrate fresh thinking throughout their work and interactions with colleagues. This is an ideal opportunity for PhDs, PharmDs, and MDs to use their scientific and medical knowledge in new ways. You must be able to work simultaneously on multiple projects, while maintaining high-quality deliverables. Specifically, we are looking for people who:
* Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced working environment
* Are constantly curious, with a relentless interest in learning
* Are collaborative in style and a team player
* Have the ability to create and communicate a compelling scientific message and remain calm in the face of shifting priorities and client demands
Responsibilities for this position include working in teams to provide medical writing services to pharmaceutical/biotech clients. Medical writing services include, but are not limited to, content development support for medical communications and training materials, and scientific dissemination and exchange through digital media, congresses and live events, and publications.
THE ROLE REQUIRES A BALANCED ABILITY TO
* Think strategically
* Work in a collaborative team setting
* Maintain a professional attitude, even in challenging situations
* Meet project deadlines without compromising editorial quality or technical accuracy
* Contribute to client presentations and proposals, providing scientific information and therapeutic area expertise
* Work simultaneously on multiple projects, sometimes relating to multiple products in various therapeutic areas
* Advanced life sciences degree required; MD, PhD, PharmD
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
* Excellent writing and communication skills
We continually work to provide our employees with a competitive package, including:
401(k) offering with Company Match
Comprehensive health insurance plan options, local or national
Dental insurance option
Vision insurance option
Employee Assistance Program providing colleagues & families with support via an outside benefits provider
Employee life insurance
Long & short term disability coverage
Company paid vacations throughout the year
Paid Time off